Jun 17, 2011

Summer Vacation!

Is here! The day started with a way too early wake up, scheduling a meeting with the special ed director to handle some school business that will continue into the summer, as well as an unscheduled appointment at the doctor for an ear ache, followed with a check up for my car, as the check engine light came on as we headed to the doc...

Not one to let anything impede my bliss, I'm sitting in the shade, knitting a sock, waiting for Joanie to finish up at the doctor...


Soon I will be tie dying a few tanks, and enjoying time with friends. Who could ask for more? To quote a colleague, this is the BEST day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'm eager to read what you have to say in response. Your comments help me feel that I'm not writing into a void. . .keep them coming!