Jun 9, 2011

What Light?

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.



The knitting is finished, but I still need a good steam blocking and a few button loops and buttons. . .that will have to wait until this weekend.








And Dr. G is finished too! Really finished. Ready to give away. . .but not until Fritzie sees it in person. She's the one who turned me on to the pattern in the first place!



And the peonies are blooming!



And I have teeny, tiny apples starting to grow.



And today is supposed to be cooler than yesterday. Wahoo! Hope you find somewhere to stay cool and be happy. . .wait, that sounds like something someone wrote in my yearbook. . .do you think that's what they meant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'm eager to read what you have to say in response. Your comments help me feel that I'm not writing into a void. . .keep them coming!