Jun 23, 2011

Master Knitter

I've begun work on my Master Knitter Level II program materials again.  I finished the vest last night, and was surprised to find that many of my swatches are already finished, and several questions already answered!  My plan is to use Wednesdays to work on these pieces until they are finished, hopefully getting the package in the mail prior to leaving for Sock Summit.  I'll try to post some pictures of the swatches and my thoughts about them as the summer moves on.

Have you considered this course?  If you haven't, you should.  It is a well organized, carefully thought out curriculum that will take a average knitter's skills and move them to the advanced level. . .with more feedback and input than you could imagine!  If you're interested in growing your skills, I suggest you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'm eager to read what you have to say in response. Your comments help me feel that I'm not writing into a void. . .keep them coming!