Feb 19, 2016

Updates!

I'm at CraftCon in Columbus this weekend, but before I left town, I added quite a few items to my Etsy shop.  If you're looking for a new knitting bag, or a fun key fob to keep you organized, there are many to choose from if you head over there to take a look.  I've added both sizes of Poppins bags, but the colors are limited, so act quickly if there is one that you think you've got to have. 







Remember, these bags aren't just for knitters. . .you can keep your small bits organized in your larger bag, backpack or luggage too. . .My wife has about six in rotation and she keeps all sorts of goodies from landing at the bottom of her work bag.

The key fobs make great teacher gifts, and conferences are fast approaching in our district.  What a nice way to show your child's teacher how much you appreciate the work that they are doing.




Also, if you take a look over to the right of the page, you'll see a link to sign up for a newsletter.  I promise to only use the list for sending out updates when new things are happening--and there are a lot of new things that are ready to explode!  I've got a handful of patterns that are being updated and re-released, and there are new fiber shows being added to the calendar, and there might be a coupon or two hidden up my sleeve.  Sign up to stay in the loop.  I promise not to share your information with anyone!

Picture me learning a lot this weekend. . .I plan to come home inspired, enthused and excited to take on the next bit of my adventure with MayBea Crafted.  I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'm eager to read what you have to say in response. Your comments help me feel that I'm not writing into a void. . .keep them coming!